Introduction to choreography
Choreography workshop by Drosia Triantaki
How do we conceive and approach choreography as viewers, dancers, as autonomous bodies, or as interpreters?
Choreography workshop by Drosia Triantaki, targeted at those interested in choreographic creativity as observers, but also as creators. It is the opening session of a series of self-contained workshops, each with specific thematic content, that can be attended individually, or as a cycle.
Drosia Triantaki is a founding member of Die Wolke art group. She is a graduate of Folkwang Universität der Kunst Pina Bausch and State School od Dance in Athens, and a teacher at local dance schools and theatre workshops. She has choreographed performances such as CASCADE: Point of No Return, Discrete Works I+II, 4 Stories, Drops, Aefnis, and more. Besides her work with Die Wolke, she has collaborated with the National Theatre of Northern Greece, dance company Sinequanon, the Thessaloniki Music Hall, M. Siezckarek, B. J. Riepe, Chikako Kaido, R. Leoni, S. Brinkman, and many more.
The workshop is targeted at dancers, actors, architects, performers, artists, and anyone interested in engaging with the structure of human motion in space.
Priority will be given to the earliest applications.
Duration: 4 hours
Date: Sunday, February 25, 12:00 - 16:00.
Venue: UP - Ptolemaeon 29Α, 5th fl., right above Vitruvian Thing.
Participation with advance booking (until Feb 22):
- Cash: at Vitruvian Thing, 10 Feb, 17:00 - 23:00, or by appointment
- Bank transfer from and to Piraeus Bank, or deposit at physical Piraeus Bank:
- IBAN: GR8101722120005212084526466 (Die Wolke art group)
- Please include this CODE as a note with the deposit: DIEWFEB181 (along with your name).
- Because of high surcharges, we cannot accept transfers from other banks at this time.
- PayPal - credit/debit card (+80c)
Please fill out form below
Drop in: €25